Crafting stickys

Lenny Jeff

-1 unfortunately with the state of the city, craftable stickies will primarily be used to attack Law Enforcement. For now I disagree, unless things begin to shift from everything becoming a shootout to some quality interactions.

-1 From me also, reason being there is already to much fire power what can be crafted and adding sticky’s to the list will make people who already target cops keep going and going. I do also understand people wanna do the CAYO heist but the state of the city right now like gordon said is not good & is in no way ready for sticky’s to be craftable. 

On 5/5/2023 at 8:30 PM, GordoHockey4 said:

-1 unfortunately with the state of the city, craftable stickies will primarily be used to attack Law Enforcement. For now I disagree, unless things begin to shift from everything becoming a shootout to some quality interactions.

then pd needs to learn how to rp and not just arrest everyone and send them to jail for stupid amounts of time like me when i got raided loaded in and instantly got arrested then sentenced to 350 months for some stupid shit didnt get to play till 8 pm that day cuz i was in jail for 6 fucking hours lmk when pd knows how to not be cucks

• Like 3

Bro getting long jail sentence is legit a temp ban. I agree with jay. Bring back corrections or get rid of long prison sentences

• Like 1

You guys complaining about high jail time but magdump every cop with fully decked out AK's every situation. Maybe instead of blaming all the cops you should take a look at your own RP. 

Big -1. 

• Like 2

@Coby we tried for months actually rping out shit but cops still was power hungry. Yall find any reason to spray someone down with an auto, ive been shot at by cops for the dumbest reasons, quit acting like crims are the whole issue

13 minutes ago, BMMADED said:

@Coby we tried for months actually rping out shit but cops still was power hungry. Yall find any reason to spray someone down with an auto, ive been shot at by cops for the dumbest reasons, quit acting like crims are the whole issue

I never said crims are the whole issue. But being a cop now is knowing any situation is gonna turn into a shootout with autos no matter how you handle it, I can barely even do a traffic stop without it turning into a COD match. I'm just saying everyone wants to throw all the blame on the cops when majority of the time the cops are just adapting to how they are treated. Why would I want to spend my time trying to give someone quality RP when I know I'm just going to get shit in return. You get what you give. I think both sides could use improvement, and being able to craft stickies won't help. 

Me and my boys would try to do rp robberies for months, we had hostages, disquise’s,  negotiated, tried to get away and never went straight to shooting, but they would jus make cop cars op and we would get rammed by cops and they claim its a pit, and whenever we would ram a cop we get whispered and the cops never got introuble when they dud it. With how cops are we have a better chance of shooting our way out than rp it out. Im not saying all cops, there are quite a few cops ik that do a great job and enjoy having a fun rp experience with criminals where both sides have fun, and those cops I respect a lot. But there is still a large amount of cops who arent like that

Edited by BMMADED
  • Like 1

And for autos, we would always use heavys against cops but cops decided to not match lethal anymore and started shooting us with autos when we had heavys AND we were outnumbered 

This is about crafting sticky bombs not what guns you use to shoot cops with, if you all can’t talk and give pros and cons of the proper suggestion we’ll lock and close the topic 

• Sad 1

-1 No one uses stickies for Cayo except a very few group of people, most just stock up on them to use them on each other or throw them at officers. This would ruin any type of hopes to make this community a better place to play.

+1 imo because for a start to many people here are jumping to conclusions, if your saying its majority going to be used to blow up cops then dont just instantly -1 but think about it a bit, make it really hard to craft as its  powerful and that way its going to be a barely used thing in fights, atleast this way if someone is able to craft them then the price of them will rise since their rarer, so you really wont see that many at all.  Like Johnny (the goat) said, make it 500 crafts or something, also this isnt us arguing back and forth so please dont close this suggestion straight away, everyone here wants to make the server better and you all have great opinions.

It would just be cool if maybe they added it and see how it played out, and if it was too chaotic then definitely remove it, but if it doesn't cause major trouble with PD vs Crims shootouts, then why not keep it, it would be a really good and I think realistic addition to the server IF it played out well obviously.

Theres no doubt that it would be used against PD though, because people enjoy fighting, cops and crims do, but instead of me going into a whole thing ill just say that theres nothing wrong with using it against cops to a certain extent, because both sides win and lose, but if your truly not there for the winning mentality then you really wouldnt care if it happened on the odd occasion, you would just enjoy it while it lasted, play out your injuries and move on etc. Its not like sticky bombs are overpowered, their hard to throw and if you miss its a BIG miss. But I also think that if a crim uses it and gets arrested they shouldnt get annoyed when their given a high amount of months and fine, and just to remind anyone reading that like i said if it gets too bad then obviously remove it. 

Good suggestion guys 🙂

Edited by Cook
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Cook said:

+1 imo because for a start to many people here are jumping to conclusions, if your saying its majority going to be used to blow up cops then dont just instantly -1 but think about it a bit, make it really hard to craft as its  powerful and that way its going to be a barely used thing in fights, atleast this way if someone is able to craft them then the price of them will rise since their rarer, so you really wont see that many at all.  Like Johnny (the goat) said, make it 500 crafts or something, also this isnt us arguing back and forth so please dont close this suggestion straight away, everyone here wants to make the server better and you all have great opinions.

It would just be cool if maybe they added it and see how it played out, and if it was too chaotic then definitely remove it, but if it doesn't cause major trouble with PD vs Crims shootouts, then why not keep it, it would be a really good and I think realistic addition to the server IF it played out well obviously.

Theres no doubt that it would be used against PD though, because people enjoy fighting, cops and crims do, but instead of me going into a whole thing ill just say that theres nothing wrong with using it against cops to a certain extent, because both sides win and lose, but if your truly not there for the winning mentality then you really wouldnt care if it happened on the odd occasion, you would just enjoy it while it lasted, play out your injuries and move on etc. Its not like sticky bombs are overpowered, their hard to throw and if you miss its a BIG miss. But I also think that if a crim uses it and gets arrested they shouldnt get annoyed when their given a high amount of months and fine, and just to remind anyone reading that like i said if it gets too bad then obviously remove it. 

Good suggestion guys 🙂

Yeah or maybe if the craft fails you blow up? So it’s super risky to craft 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ThatSquidGuy said:

Yeah or maybe if the craft fails you blow up? So it’s super risky to craft 

exactly, I think this way it would be very fair if it was added. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

+1 a cop being scared of a sticky should not  prevent other people from doing stuff like crafting stickies, they are still obtainable no matter what, make the game realistic if someone is repeatedly throwing bombs at you put them on trial. With all do respect.

• Like 1

If you want to be realistic you wouldn't have the sticky bombs to begin with. Its not realistic for a gang member to be walking around with a literal C4 bomb lmao. 

• Like 1