Remove Locked Door from Processing spot

Mr. Fox

I don't see how it's fair to own a processing spot and be able to lock it? I get there is more than one spot but at that point might as well add a crafting table and processing spot to everyone's house. Don't see how that was allowed and I'm pretty sure people are just going to go through the walls to get in. It just seems pretty powerful and makes no sense to give someone that much power. Coke processing by fudge is the one I'm referring to. Now no one can go in until someone wakes up and leaves it open even then I doubt they will leave it open. Should be left open to everyone. 

That is a business place and has been it just never had a certificate to be locked or ownable. Btw there is still a coke spot to process. Many unground rp will begin once I start working on more stuff. Found in character 

And maybe talk to the people own it ic. and thank you for letting me know for sitting thought part. I’ll make sure to make businesses with stuff like that nonemoteable and /sit through able.

Edited by Zeero
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

y'all wild a business is something you run and work. No one is ever running the "business". atleast have someone there to tax and open it for you it's kinda whack its locked all day and this "business" is not legit Power hungry tbh