Review more ban appeals

LingLing

Incase the vast majority is unaware, Staff does not sit back and eat popcorn. 

They are tasked with
multiple roles to ensure the quality of roleplay towards the server is met. Or in other words, they have multiple things to get done. 

I'm not saying that they sometimes forget the need to look at some things but at the same time, they have multiple aspects of the server to deal with. 
There are also mannnnyyyy appeals which I'm sure is currently opened and being reviewed, which will take time to get done.

“Rome wasn't built in a day, but they were laying bricks every hour”John Heywood's

Patients is key.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Shawn said:

Incase the vast majority is unaware, Staff does not sit back and eat popcorn. 

They are tasked with
multiple roles to ensure the quality of roleplay towards the server is met. Or in other words, they have multiple things to get done. 

I'm not saying that they sometimes forget the need to look at some things but at the same time, they have multiple aspects of the server to deal with. 
There are also mannnnyyyy appeals which I'm sure is currently opened and being reviewed, which will take time to get done.

“Rome wasn't built in a day, but they were laying bricks every hour”John Heywood's

Patients is key.

I understand your opinion, however saying things such as this does not solve the problem. Maybe the server should try and expand the staff team.

Edited by LingLing

• Chang locked this topic