Reevaluation Of Race Times

A4Jrod

Let me start by saying that racing in my opinion is the most fun I’ve had in this server in a long time and it will continue to be for a good while. With that being said, I feel as if the race start times as of lately have not been very PST friendly (even EST  at times). The majority of races are generally between 12pm-4pm or so PST. Very rarely do 6 or 7pmPST races get generated into the race list. It’s generally the same people racing these races essentially getting free giant payouts because of lack of competition (there was a 1.3 million dollar race a few weeks ago that only had 3 participants. The 2 that finished got almost 500k payouts each). All in all, I just want the PST folk to get some love also. But I do understand that it’s difficult to have a happy medium with race times. Thank you for coming to my Ted talk. 

• Like 1

+1

I haven't raced in a little over a month now since majority of the generated times, I'm not even home from work. (EST btw).

I also know we're limited in what we can change, so we'll have to see what can be worked with.

• Like 1

Changes have been made following this suggestion and will go into effect after the restart on 4/10/2023 @3:30AM PST

Thank you for your suggestion

• Like 1

• Chris locked this topic