My Inventory Glitched

MIND603

i have found many pistols for unknowen person droped on the ground "4 peace of Revolver and one Normal Pistol" and i picked it all and stored all of it on my truck to use it later and once i used one of them my inventroy glitched and i can't open my inventory and if anyone trying to search me while put my handsup he can't see what i have in my pocket i went to officer and he didn't got what happend too he told me to talk with the government about what happend and they may help me but i ask's for /help many times without respons only way to report what happen on fourms on website and here i'm

Note : when i join the server i can just look to my inventory for one time after that when i press [ i muscle] it show me [M menu]
my inventory dosen't show my driving license or even my phone or Radio and i have all this items already and i can use it

image.png

We can try to reset your inventory so it works again if that is what you’re looking for

If so, can you provide the full character name and steam account profile linassociated with it