Credit Score/ Personal Loan/ Car loans

Chase Chris

I think it would add some fun new RP to the server if we add loans and credit score, deal to the server. What I was thinking is everyone starts with a small credit score and can take out a small loan of say 1000 dollars from the bank, and you get an option to how long it you want to pay it back, or it could be amount borrowed based to how long you have to pay back. Say you start with 1000 dollar loan with the base credit score, and you have 5 days to pay it back, the money is automatically withdrawn plus interest on the 5 days. Eventually, you will have a good enough credit score, to finance a car, and if you buy and run out of money in your bank account, then every time you pull the car you have no money for out all the mechanics online will get an alert with a description of the car is up for repo. I would suggest that that only happens for 30 days of your car being up for repo that it stays in your garage then after that its an automatic repo. also the mechanic makes a good chunk of money depending on the value of the car. Of course all loans will have an interest rate. and if you have a personal loan and run out of money in your bank account while paying it back, then your bank account will just start going into the negative. Also im not 100% sure if this can be done, im not a Script  creator, but I  just think it would be fun

I asked about this probably 6 months ago now, not sure if anything came of it, but, MAJOR +1