Meth/Weed changes

snakEbnp

So since we've been going around with a lot of changes i would like to ask for a drugs changing to help us criminal having more fun doing other things beside shooting all day.

So most of us got away from the drugs game because of the fact that meth we blow up and the reward its so low that we barely make profit if we put all the time and process on the table, and now we have a ranking system but we still blow up.
Weed some of us still do it but the fact that takes to long and the fert price are kinda to big it kinda doesnt motivates us to keep doing it.

I'm from 2019 when drugs were way more simple and everyone did it, and i know its kinda dreaming asking to go back to that so my thoughts are :

Meth make it so when you reach max level you don't blow up ( i know there's ups and downs ) but we need a reward for risking blowing up getting caught when getting to max level otherwise it seems useless having a rank if we still booom. and maybe think of a good price ( i'll let staff decide that ) that gives crims some reward on doing meth runs since right now even with cops on the ammount we take its still random and sometimes not worthy when it comes to legal jobs ( not saying should be equal but a litle more better since we take all the risks)

Weed i'll say lowered the amount of days from growing to full pop ( i can let the community pick on that one if staff alows it ) and lower the fert prices to then again like meth gives us some profit.

The reason im asking for this is basically for the fact that right now with the state of the server 90% of criminals have to exploit and abuse legal jobs to make money what its kinda corny ngl and i speak for myself aswell but thats the only way for us to make money actually. 

@SirChainsmokerGollum

Hello a little change im going to do is u are going to now need a small baggie to make coke ur coke packaged which is the package/process stage with the same for weed and meth. for example Instead of just going to meth packaging and getting packaged blue meth u will need those empty baggies or it wont let u package it! Hope that can give it a extra step for the drug trade

Edited by Zeero