Crafting Gun Parts

BMMADED

Since the rise of price in gun parts that been making people go crazy why don’t we make another illegal job for people who enjoy crafting. Using like metal scraps, springs, or maybe some new materials that could be added to the server, people could craft gun parts. It would work the same as crafting guns, to start you can only craft handguns, then u work ur way up. I also feel the length and fail rate should be a lot lower than crafting a gun because making the parts should be a lot less difficult than making the gun. Sorry if this didn’t make sense much lol, lmk what y’all think.

• Like 2

I agree this could help those without lots of money to get started...at the same time though, would give basically the whole city access to guns not just those who can pay boatloads of cash (or are legal). 

• Like 1

@GordoHockey4Well someone wouldnt be able to just fly in and get a AK. At first u would only be able to craft handgun parts then work ur way up to Ak parts etc; Basically anyone can already get a gun right away, just go search some dumpsters, find a pistol part or 2 then go craft it

• Like 2

+1 to the idea i like the idea of crafting the parts 

but to counter the message above if any new person finds me and my ToysRus business they will get guns. I will sell to everyone so in theory everyone has access. i tried to further my rp by not always being available for people to help keep the amount of autos out there down. but using the other items for other reasons makes sense to me 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...