The current state of Usarrp

Phil Cruger

So I think we can all agree the server is not what it once was back in the day, I remember loading into the server actually excited to Rp and have fun with friends now im loading in hoping that im not going to get rdm'ed by a gang for no reason. Im not making this post to shit on the community or devs but more so making a post where people can speak their minds to better the community and maybe point the devs in the right direction.

So as far as mods/scripts on the server everything is literally the same as it was back in the day not counting custom cars and a few scripts added here and there, I dont see a server succeeding when nothing has changed for years and years. The server went from an actual good Rp server to one of those public servers people stay away from cause of toxic shit like gangs killing everyone they come across just for existing, the police dont run the server the gangs do. And lastly is the roleplay in general on the server is just complete non-existent with the exception of a few people that you run into here and there, other than that its people screaming at you to leave or get shot.

The player count of the server is dramatically low compared to what it once was, went from having a full server every night to maybe 50 or 60, and I think the cause of that is everything I mentioned above.

• Like 1