New Update for Auto/Gun/Ammo Prices - Negative Impact

woobackwooz

I am suggesting that USA does not go through with this new update regarding gun/auto/ammo prices. Nobody is going to want that grind all that money for an auto, new gangs trying to start up are going to be struggling heavily, and during fights it's going to be harder for people not to get pissed off if they lose an auto worth $150,000. Toxicity will increase, from experience I have had 4-6 people fly out on me within the last few days after downing them because they were carrying autos, I /help pretty much every time but most of the time an admin isn't in city or doesn't reply. This is just going to become even more of a problem with the cost of losing them increasing. The city will turn into a grinding simulator, which nobody is going to participate in because of the time involved. It's different when you're in the city having fun but grinding money sometimes gets repetitive when you do it for hours on end and I believe it's just going to demotivate and drive people out of the city. My rebuttal would be to increase heavy pistols to 5k and nothing else. 

• Like 6

So i'm confuse and prety sure more than 80% of the server is to beside the parts that will gain with this last changes we being seen the last couple of days.

So for the black market one's i understand why they expensive but still its over charging from a item that needs to be crafted first and we already been venting for months how hard and painfull it is the craft mechanics when it comes to the fail/sucess rate so paying 150k for a carbine keeping in mind we talking about a price for a not granted item since you still have to go to all the crafting process can get robbed or arrested while doing it its way to much.

Now for the legal one's goes even worst and im not even going to talk just about the fact a heavy its 10k and ammo got raised to, a musket 18k?? do you guys think about newcomers when you come with this changes ?? Lets imagine a new person that wants to try the server and he wants to make some money the legal way, well lets suppose he wants to go hunting, he fly in to the server with what 5k in his pockets?? "Well he can fly plaines" you going to say or do trucking for hours and hours, but this way you deciding the route of every person that joins the server for the first time, you cutting the decision from him. But well lets say he finally gets the money and finally goes try hunting again we talking about 18k + ammo its basically half of his bank account by now. Then you need to realize the % of criminals in the server, he gets robbed because ye with this increased prices you 100% have to expect criminals to go after every change they get to rob a gun now. What you guys expect from the dude?? his going to leave the server its not funny he just grinded hours to have a musket to go try hunting and he just lost it all in secs.

Like i understand i've been here for way to many years, im not a saint i did wrong sometimes like i do good. RP aside we have to start looking to the bigger picture since our server been strugling with people lately.
I get it i really do to many big guns on the streets cops dont have a easy life getting slumped 24/7 by autos because we all own to many now even people that are supposely "legal" and run legal business have a fat colection of them. I get it people keep making new characters just to buy heavy's of the ammunition to the gang. But its not a whole server problem so the whole server doesn't have to pay for it.

Maybe be more active, be more hard hand on people review the rules push them it doesnt mater who is. who done it. just punish them, ye the pop going to be low but day by day people will come.
Make the server more interest beside keep pushing this changes that its only going to make it worse and stop bringing stuff that we dont need has a community. we dont need a new gun to be craft that shoots the same bullets makes the same damage just because it has a shinny skin. we dont need 10 new cars every 2 weeks. We need more things to do, more purpose in the server.

Some of us are back from times when you barely seen so many shooting or cops getting atacked every 10 seconds, you would pass legion and witness half of the server just chilling having fun, gangs were more tight and organized you know why? because the economy itself was helpfull on that meaning, the things we had was the reason we all could pick any route and still have rp not the forced one's we have now that its either being a cop, a gang member or pretend to run a "legal" business while meanwhile i do all the criminal activity there is. You can barely see no one to rp with at all this days because new people have to grind a job for weeks to afford a car to afford upgrading it and enjoy what he just bought, basically any new comer have to spent a full week solo just grinding whats the fun on it, then you wonder why so many gangs because thats where the "fun" is and where you can actually meet people.

• Like 2

-1 One of the best changes that has been implemented. 

The gunplay on the server is immense , the fact that you can quite literally make a new character and almost instantly buy a gun and ammo is absurd. The server is in a state that people get their friends to join just to shoot for their gang and not to actually RP. The servers economy is beyond fixable unless we were to force a complete econ wipe after the forced once in June of last year. 

People will create characters just to be given money by their friends to buy a license to get them guns , ammo and armour. Where is the RP in that in that when the character usually ends up getting deleted. There is NO RP there for PD at all, I run ISU and I will tell you from first hand experience that its extremely demotivating investigating a deleted character for nothing to come of it since it was just a throw away character for someone to meta and abuse the cheap gun and ammo. People should fear cops, not be running around like we're civilians in Ukraine with AKs and Carbines. I will tell you, being on my crim I myself have those guns, but it really isn't smart to just run around with it. If we were to go back to how it was in 2020 it would be 10x as worse as it now , then it wasn't craft-able, it was black market and people barely pulled out the big guns unless their intentions actually meant something. 

Its high risk , high reward when you commit crimes. You rob something , expect to be chased. Cops don't want constant shootouts 24/7 its boring and we have only just managed to salvage the cop scene and bring back the many officers we had previously. 

I'm not sure why people think this is such a bad idea, if someone could show me why this is a bad thing I'd love to see it, because as of right now. This is one of the best changes we have had in awhile. I believe anyone who disagrees enjoys shooting in the server more than actually RPing with people. Period.

• Haha 1