Downed players not always visible (around MLOs?)

MPD

What happens?

I've only experienced this in areas with MLO usage: A half-block's distance from Pillbox, and in a residential area 4 houses away from an interior.

After downing my friend in the residential area, I could see him but a few minutes later I walked about 30 ft away (toward the interior), returned, and thought he had flown out as I had no sign of him. I left the neighborhood and returned, and the body was visibly in the same spot I left it.

The next scenario I experienced, I was downed by Pillbox. A friend of mine arrived after (from the direction of pillbox) and looted my vehicle, as they couldn't see me, and didn't know the car. Had he seen me, he would have taken me 20 ft up the road to Pillbox. However, the situation appeared that he was choosing to ignore my body and steal my possessions.

Patterns I've Noticed?

As I've only experienced this near MLOs, I feel like this is possibly a problem of the memory stream prioritizing places over incap bodies.

This is not a problem with my hardware, as my PC is kept up-to-date and specced appropriately. The friend who robbed my possessions has a weaker PC and thought his PC was the issue. It's not, if it's happening to me too.

Until this is fixed, is there a workaround?

Until this is fixed, I feel that I must spam "/me unconcious body" when Im downed and someone comes near, for any chance of someone noticing me and helping. But IMO that is a Fail-RP shortcut to draw attention using OOC means (because IRL people aren't going to use subtitles above your head to find you).