Add vehicle damage,engine tires,etc

Daywalker

I think the city needs to add vehicle damage just like running out of gas you can run out of oil.

Vehicles can get damaged if you hit something even tires can blow out.

Doing this will not only cut down on the crazy drives who fail to RP but also it help mechanic gets some work in.

I would like to add only a mechanic can fix it and some damages require the car to be towed to the shop for repairs.

No more can players use personal cars and go repair vehicles they need to use service vehicles that's RP.  Even add the smaller tow truck to maybe level 2 mechanic because the large one is kinda slow.

I once pulled up to a job and a kid or a man in a kid body was doing repairs that's not RP. Kids should not be able to drive (just saying)  

Edited by Daywalker
I had a typo

-1, at the same time I understand your point you still have to count on the factor that it's a videogame, and with racing being a thing, not being able to repair a car will ruin your race if you crash once. However, a system where a repair kit doesn't fully repair your car, just makes it driveable would be a debatable solution.

• Like 2

Just now, Swedish Dave said:

-1, at the same time I understand your point you still have to count on the factor that it's a videogame, and with racing being a thing, not being able to repair a car will ruin your race if you crash once. However, a system where a repair kit doesn't fully repair your car, just makes it driveable would be a debatable solution.

With racing they can have a kill switch.

For example i have seen cars go Invincible when racing they can have it locked out for racers till the race ends.

I get it this is a game but I thought it would cool for extra RP. 

Cars need repairs this would help dealer/repair shop/ mechanic make some money.

People can go find jobs at the auto repair shop as a mechanic or even at the dealership to do auto repairs/tune up..