SMELTING

johnnynonstop

yea the crafting table i’m cool with now it is way better than before. but even copper fails 4-7 times in a row. it really makes for a boring time. im not asking for it to be success every time and or get better as you make more just realize currently it’s a long time and i don’t see the worth in that. 

• Like 1

+1 Also the fact that a factory is only capable of refining a small singular unit of materials at once does not sound like a sustainable business. No factory would be able to sustain their property taxes if they are only producing a single metal bar per few minutes. At this rate, the factory should be abandoned and demolished for a more profitable business.

I think maybe a level system would do well here, just flat out decreasing the fail chance wouldn't. I think guns need to remain difficult to obtain but you should get rewarded for smelting often. If it was easy then everyone would do it yk?

thank you for the updating time. the failing actually doesn’t seem as bad but failing 7 times still in a row sucks when it’s copper to copper wire. 

also how can i fail smelting gold together. one would think i would have a outline or cast to keep making more and not just willy nilly every time. that’s what gets me. as a professional i would have cut outs/outlines/casts to make my life easier as this is a business

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...