Seize narcotics command

Emma

Currently in the server as police we have /seize & /seizeveh

The command allows you to seize things such as ; 

Contraband 

Weapons

Mags 

Ammo

I would love for there be an option for /seizeveh Narcotics as when you raid someone or catch someone with weed buds its impossible to seize it in mass amounts since it isn't classified as "Contraband"  and means you have to grabs vehicles and grab it and take it from another vehicle from another. Myself and chang spent like 2 and a half hours one day seizing 3,000 weed buds and it was painful to say the least lmfao. So would appreciate the implementation of this. 

-1 as it would be unrealistic and that’s part of the job. Irl if cops do a big drug just they have to labor it all away.. same way the criminal would have to labor those 3000 weed buds themselves instead of something like /harvestweed 

• Like 2

+1 guys she is talking about afterwards when we drive it away and it’s already done. And we have to spawn cars to be able to empty the pounder at mrpd or where have you . They make sure to bring it back to a garage take inventory of seized assets then get rid of it this is for after all the inventory is taken so they don’t have to empty all the weed buds into separate cars 

Yeah let me add some more context , 

/seize (ID) Contraband seizes any items that are labelled "Contraband" in code for eg ; Advanced Lockpicks , Packaged Weed/Meth etc. What I am saying is this command can only be used AFTER everything is documented and submitted in a google doc with a summarisation of A) How the raid went and B) what was found and what was seized . with the possible addition of this command in my opinion it can only be used when a raid is conducted and not for officers to abuse. Like what Knight said above it will only be used in instances AFTER the raid has been conducted. Having to sit there and go in and out of a pounder and using /spawn pvcpi is tedious and just a waste of time. I will happily drive my pounders to like the foundry or like the NOOSE centre and RP passing it off in boxes to the back of the building to give it more of a realistic sense to it. I think a lot would understand if you have dealt with doing this. 

Yea I get it then, they should have something similar to a property marker or fish/meat selling spot at mrpd for the cops where u deposit the contraband, this way u just pull the pounder up and empty it as normal and it’s gone

• Like 1