Fort Zancudo Pilot Mission

Vader0907

Discord: Vader#6302

Describe the Bug: There is a very specific mission that i have only gotten once. with nearly 75 flights i have only gotten the mission to fly a titan to a drop off in fort zancudo once, however, this mission is bugged out because the drop off point for the mission is near a hanger in the base where 2 buzzards spawn. i landed and taxied the titan to the drop off but you have to get the titan so close to the buzzards that you are literally on top of them, then the plane engine auto shuts off and starts to drop off the supplies. when the engines restart the engines are sitting right over top the buzzards and are in contact with them, therefore blowing up the buzzards and destroying the engines on the titan, instantly rendering it useless.

Steps to Replicate Bug (Include as much detail as possible): i would have to imagine this specific mission is pretty uncommon but as far as i know the only way to replicate is to get the mission where you have to fly the titan to fort zancudo, also there may be a chance the buzzards dont spawn there. seems pretty rare.

Include any screenshots / videos / clips / etc: N/A

Does this happen to anyone else: Not sure