Bring back gang ratio

Cheddarbob

If your on the block and you are low numbers and like 10 of the rival gang spins you're dead. Now if we bring back gang ratio there is a fair numbers on ether side. It will bring more RP over GP, both sides should understand that it will bring back more RP in the gang life.

• Like 1

-/+

agree on ratio but outside of your block.

Gangs should have solidified gang turfs in my opinion.

If you're on your turf you should be able to on site. If you're not on your turf then interaction + ratio will slow that GP.

If were talking about realistic,  realistically you can get shot at any time.

• Like 4

-1 because then we go back to the old days that people will just go to ops block with 2 and the other gang has to be sitting and watching because of ratio and its not fair because the gang getting initiated has no fault that the other side lacks on numbers. Outside the block ye i agree with the 2:1 ratio back because i can feel the pain of small gangs getting chased all over the place by 10 people.

• 2 months later...

get that some of the server doesn't completely abide by Realism 100% of the time but YOU choose if you want to RP as a Civilian or if you want to RP as a Gang Member, If your in a gang you need to expect for large numbers to come after you especially when you are beefing

+1 

people waffling about realism dont make no sense like bro your playing a realism GAME its not meant to feel exactly like real life, if you wanted it to then dont be driving 180 on the wrong side of the road in your 3mil car with your golden uzi everywhere you go lmao, people do this for fun and no ratio can make it boring when your getting 7v1

Edited by Cook
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

+1

i do think outside your gang block a ratio should be in effect to make it more enjoyable for all parties. when on your block i agree the ratio would make it boring for the ones standing around. plus if you roll up on a block that should be fair game for all of the gang to protect 

Edited by johnnynonstop

• 3 weeks later...

won’t change anything due to the performance and the outdated ui, the rules aren’t what effect it as much since this is due to player base. When u get on a server that’s looks butt people will just not give a fuck. How ever if it looks good and has a good player base people will stay and treat it how it should be. With that saying a restart should be done due to exploits that occurred in the past. 

• 2 months later...