Remove baby ped

ThatSquidGuy

Here is why ; 

People want this PED removed purely because they lose gun fights. Yes I get that it maybe irritating and annoying getting killed by a little person but whose to say he hasn't RP'd it all out. This may sound bias since he is in family, but he has offered some of the best RP I have seen in MONTHS. Something some people don't even know how to do. Skelly spent 3 MONTHS RPing before even shooting or touching a gun. He was bothering with SNK and Racing. Now that threes a beef that he's involved in it seems to be a problem. His character is purely built from RP, He wasn't just born into the gang , he wasn't purposely created to shoot at people. 

People that aren't even involved in any of the shooting are complaining , for what? for him providing RP?. If people would understand that all he wants to do is provide RP then I don't believe this would be much of an issue for anyone. No one had a problem with the kid peds when they were first added, so what's swayed the opinion now?. I think possibly there needs to be some re-evaluation of what he can and can't do possibly, but that will be handled from the staff side. What also doesn't make sense to me is people purposely creating a baby character and then shooting after seeing Skelly do it. There is a GIGANTIC difference in this , Skelly RPs. The others not so much, there is no RP in creating a character , becoming a smaller ped , get a gun to purposely win. That's not RP. That's just an action based purely upon salt. 

I will also add, he's barely in shootouts anyways since they're super late or he's racing. 

Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

+1 / -1 

So technically right now being a “kid” / someone under 18 is breaking rules. Under the fail rp selection it says that. As a usarrp rule follower I am going to +1 this idea until the rules get updated to say we can roleplay as under 18

9D7E425A-002F-4F89-8CE8-2B9DFA1AC190.png

3 hours ago, Emma said:

Here is why ; 

People want this PED removed purely because they lose gun fights. Yes I get that it maybe irritating and annoying getting killed by a little person but whose to say he hasn't RP'd it all out. This may sound bias since he is in family, but he has offered some of the best RP I have seen in MONTHS. Something some people don't even know how to do. Skelly spent 3 MONTHS RPing before even shooting or touching a gun. He was bothering with SNK and Racing. Now that threes a beef that he's involved in it seems to be a problem. His character is purely built from RP, He wasn't just born into the gang , he wasn't purposely created to shoot at people. 

People that aren't even involved in any of the shooting are complaining , for what? for him providing RP?. If people would understand that all he wants to do is provide RP then I don't believe this would be much of an issue for anyone. No one had a problem with the kid peds when they were first added, so what's swayed the opinion now?. I think possibly there needs to be some re-evaluation of what he can and can't do possibly, but that will be handled from the staff side. What also doesn't make sense to me is people purposely creating a baby character and then shooting after seeing Skelly do it. There is a GIGANTIC difference in this , Skelly RPs. The others not so much, there is no RP in creating a character , becoming a smaller ped , get a gun to purposely win. That's not RP. That's just an action based purely upon salt. 

I will also add, he's barely in shootouts anyways since they're super late or he's racing. 

Thank you.

i mean yeah its good rp but i mean everyone here loves to state how realistic the rp here is BUT we allow a toddler to run around with a full automatic weapon and
1. Be able to control the recoil,
2. Hold the gun without issues.
3. Hit his target like its nothing

The baby ped was used for good RP but in gun fights its almost impossible to hit, should be a rule with it where he is not allowed to shoot. I remember an admin told be a month or 2 ago that I couldn't be a Jimmy PED since he is to hard to hit and it would be powergaming, it is so hard to even land a shot. I was in a gun fight recently where they made the baby push first so then other people can follow while we were distracted trying to hit this kid with a tiny hitbox 

Edited by BlitzEatsHam

+1 Nobody has ever used the baby ped for RP purposes gangs use it for pure personal benefit, in this clip they make a baby rush as a distraction, plus look at that dodge roll bro like wtf, if anything make it against the rules to shoot with the baby, cause how is that realistic?

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/WzkAjBqXB1zdL/d1337uebDze8?invite=cr-MSxaZVgsMTYxMzEwMzgxLA 

Now that I see it the only people saying "it adds good rp" are family members which are the people who use the baby to their advantage, that's crazy

• Chang locked this topic