2nd restart like old times

Skellyy

Feel like the performance in the server drops off a fair bit once it reaches around midnight GMT (19:00 EST?) and personally having a 2nd restart within a 24-hour period would be ideal and help clear up all entities that are around that people have dropped, cars left out. My experience, after the restart my game is great. There's no FPS drop and my game runs smoothly. Reaches about 9PM GMT and the FPS starts to drop, with midnight becoming insanely hard to do pretty much anything. I don't know if it will make a difference since there is a lot more stuff around than what there was back when there were 2 restarts every 24-hour cycle.

Tldr; Bring back two restarts within the 24-hour cycle.

Edited by Skellyy
  • Like 3

Your FPS is better after restarts because there are less players period, not just entities they might have spawned

And it makes sense that 9 PM GMT is when it starts to drop because that's when the server begins to get more populated

2 hours ago, minipunch said:

Your FPS is better after restarts because there are less players period, not just entities they might have spawned

And it makes sense that 9 PM GMT is when it starts to drop because that's when the server begins to get more populated

So people with mega PCs still continue to experience major FPS drop and freezes are because the server gets more populated?