pilot license

Ian Assassin

I don't really get what you mean. Of course felons are gonna have less jobs when someone with criminal record applies to a job there is a low chance that they'll get accepted since they have a record. Just want to quote the "it pushes u to have to do more illegal things to make money"  I mean what else does do you expect... I'd think most felons would continue to commit crimes after becoming felons. I'd also suspect that if you'd have narcotics on your record the airline would not allow you to fly just in case you are transporting narcotics in mass amounts. 

If you would like your license back then get an expungement and avoid crime

Honestly I do feel like there should be a legal job that pays ok money 
Although the Cluck'in Bell is legal it there is no point in doing it since the money you make is really bad 
If you do meat then you'll get robbed 9 times out of 10 even with the new meat sell locations 
I don't think they should give a felon back the pilot license but instead make a job that gives ok money that you wont get arrested for. I do agree with the point that it should be hard for felons to get jobs but as a felon there is no work that's legal that's worth any time 

Edited by BlitzEatsHam

People only like the pilot job since it now gives $3,000+ a lot of people never did the job before but now that it gives such a large amount of money. Being a felon in my eyes is high risk , high reward. Robbing banks , robbing others etc makes you a hefty chunk of money. You have to expect to get robbed by gang members or just other felons not associated with colours etc