Not turning every police altercation into a shootout

Jethro link

I have a suggestion. We should try and improve the overal RP on the server and quit turning every situation into a shootout. I haven't been able to RP without getting shot. The PD currently gets shot over every single thing that we do... Even just for existing. It's not fun anymore. I am currently on a level where I don't even want to pull someone over because I don't want to spend 15 minutes in a hospital bed due to some gang wanting to make a montage. Quit the GP over RP and start going back to the actual RP that we once had on USARRP. This isn't Call of Duty, CSGO or Rainbow 6.

Edited by Jethro link
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, Jethro link said:

I have a suggestion. We should try and improve the overal RP on the server and quit turning every situation into a shootout. I haven't been able to RP without getting shot. The PD currently gets shot over every single thing that we do... Even just for existing. It's not fun anymore. I am currently on a level where I don't even want to pull someone over because I don't want to spend 15 minutes in a hospital bed due to some gang wanting to make a montage. Quit the GP over RP and start going back to the actual RP that we once had on USARRP. This isn't Call of Duty, CSGO or Rainbow 6.