Lockpicking scuffed.

st1kyf1ngrz

Character Name: William Diamonds

Lost Items: C+ Mercedes 300 SL Vin Scratch

Requested Refund (In $): 31 S coin and $2,500

Time/Date of Loss: 12/21/22 around 10am

Proof of Ownership (Screenshots/Clip):  https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/N4fJrKET9WGJ4/d1337mkQSJ0y?invite=cr-MSxSMmUsNzAxNzA5MDMs

Explain what led you to need a refund: Was doing a C+ boost for a Mercedes 300 SL and i had paid 31 S coin to scratch the VIN so i could keep the car for myself. In the video you can see that when I got to the car my lockpicking mechanic was stuttering, making it impossible to lockpick into the vehicle. After 3 failed attempts and 2 broken lockpicks I decided that maybe I should wait until my connection seemed to improve. While doing that, 2 officers arrived on scene and impounded the vehicle and left.

I was unable to add the part where the officers arrived and impounded the vehicle but @Andrew Northpeakwas in my stream and witnessed the entire event.
If needed i can go back through my twitch stream and clip a longer version that includes everything but it most likely will have the audio muted.

thank you

• 5 weeks later...

Here is the requested information -

Tablet ID - 72cad6b0ade9927c24b61b27eb048b82

XP - 3 xp for the completed C class boost

just btw, this one wasnt a head pop, there was just an issue server side or my side that made it impossible for me to use my lockpick.