Car Purchased while viewing.

Samxwar

Character Name: Michael Weston

Lost Items: $120,000

Requested Refund (In $): $85,000

Time/Date of Loss: (12/18/22) at 4pm eastern

Explain what led you to need a refund:   I had finally saved enough money to Buy the Tesla Model S , so i went to the dealership and i was looking through and testing driving cars as well just to be safe before i spent all my money on a car and when i went to only preview the dodge hellcat for some reason it went through with the whole process. then I immediately requested help from staff who told me to file a report. In the mist of filing the report i seen another person had the same problem and they were told to return the car to pdm and wait on a refund so i returned my car as well and they gave me $35,000 for it , which is why im requesting only $85,000 back. I would really appreciate a refund, i really didn't want that car i have been grinding for the tesla model s for a while now and this happened as soon as i got the money. please help me out lol.

Proof of Ownership (Screenshots/Clip):  

unnamed.jpg

Hello @Samxwar
So we understand this can happen so there is a few things I am going to need you to do. First, I need you to sell the vehicle back to the dealership and send a picture of the price you got in return then I will refund you the rest of the money when you are in game again. Please post your screenshot of the sell price here and send me a message on discord bootEholebandit#0333 when you are in the server and ready to be refunded after I accept your evidence of the sale of your vehicle.

ok so i had already returned to car and they gave me back $35, 000 i wasn't able to get the screenshot quick enough but i was able to show the cash i had on hand from selling the car back. thank you so much though i'll be contacting you via discord731936191_2022-12-20(2).thumb.png.b5f6863baf20c13dfd30bce597cb1a7b.png