Previewing car in dealer purchased me a new car.

werkedupg

Character Name:Gee belzerian

Lost Items:$325,000 

Requested Refund (In $):$325,000

Time/Date of Loss:7:30pm 11/28/2022

Proof of Ownership (Screenshots/Clip): D20AD27B-0854-4D73-871D-3B8B515EA092.thumb.jpeg.2ee5f5504fd976be6f4bb29ac68fe37f.jpeg 

Explain what led you to need a refund:

I was previewing cars before I made my purchase on a mclaren 600lt . When I clearly pressed preview on this Porsche gt3 (2022) it gave me keys and car and took $325,000 out of my bank.

@werkedupg

After reviewing all information I'm going to ask that you return the vehicle to pdm, take a picture of what you receive in return and we can get the refund sorted. If you can, try to figure out a way to have some sort of recording software to capture things in the event that something like this happens again!

- potato

Edited by potato_mbx
whoops

@werkedupg

I will be agreeing with @potato_mbx on this refund. This will be the only time I will accept this as I have not heard of this bug.  So you do need to sell the car to PDM and screenshot the amount it is paying you and share that here so that we can get the rest of the money to you. A Community Admin+ will have to send the money after the confirmation of the amount you sold it to the dealership for. I will also suggest that you run a shadow record for instances like this so that you can make a bug report or a refund request as random stuff could happen to you everyday without you planning on it to happen.

-Beannus