PEW

JuniorT9616

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I would like to put a petition in to remove the Antiaircraft missiles at the prison. It doesn't seem fair for the people who try to break someone out of prison. I just witnessed first hand that there's a 0% success rate in breaking someone out using a helicopter. I had to fly out and fly in because my controller wasn't working and as soon as I flew back in and got into the pilot's seat and got shot down didn't even have a chance for the rotors to start turning (I was inside of the prison.) Whenever people go to jail they already have to lockpick through like 20+ doors and by then they're already surrounded by cops. It's unrealistic to have PEW in place. Whenever I think of Antiaircraft missiles I think of a high security building (military.) 

#makeprisonbreaksfunagain   

• Like 2

Keep PEW but add a radar jammer item that is available through the black market/ craftable. OR just add "chance" in the script that it will shoot.

P.S. I'm not coding any of this so GL everyone 🙂
P.S.S. Radar jammer should not be something readily available and should be hard to obtain, make prison breaks possible but not frequent

Or hear me out, you have to break into a military facility like the base or one of the underground facility, kill a bunch of guards and then hack the radar and it takes down the prison thing for a while?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SirChainsmokerGollum said:

Or hear me out, you have to break into a military facility like the base or one of the underground facility, kill a bunch of guards and then hack the radar and it takes down the prison thing for a while?

An idea building off of this: Knock out the power to the prison, and then the power is down until a guard can fire up generators? Then as the jailbreakers, you'd know when the power comes back up, you're done. Darkness might make the prison harder to navigate for criminals, and immediately let guards know something is wrong.

6 hours ago, SirChainsmokerGollum said:

i like the concept but at the end of the day we are breaking out an inmate so i don't really like the idea of having to break into a military facility. but something like that where you have to maybe turn the power off or something would be cool

• 1 year later...