Remove pd sniper

LingLing

The pd already have op weapons such as Ars, it doesn't make sense a police officer should be able to go around sniping Crims from 200m and this brings no RP what so ever.

A Crim can be in a shootout with cops and if only one cop has a sniper it's instantly a win for cops.

Edited by LingLing
Spelling

• LingLing changed the title to Remove pd sniper

Why does this topic come up every time a gang loses a shootout with cops because one sniper was used?

It's been said before and I will say it again, there are specific SOPs limiting the use of a sniper, if a shootout warrants a sniper to be used, that means that there are multiple cops downed and at that point, you deserve to be shot with whatever fire power the police have.

Even if there are multiple cops downed, cops should still not have such overpowered weapon and this adds no fun. I agree Crims should be able to just take a loss sometimes, but everytime there's a shootout with cops it ends up with a cop just demolishing everybody involved. Cops should be able to take a loss just like Crims should, it goes both ways.

1 minute ago, Andrew Northpeak said:

Why does this topic come up every time a gang loses a shootout with cops because one sniper was used?

It's been said before and I will say it again, there are specific SOPs limiting the use of a sniper, if a shootout warrants a sniper to be used, that means that there are multiple cops downed and at that point, you deserve to be shot with whatever fire power the police have.

Okay, great suggestion! 

Thanks for the feedback we'll discuss this within Staff and also consult the command staff of both departments!

Edited by Kian
  • Like 1

• Kian locked this topic