Nos Kit, custom radio, top speed

daybreaker16

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya @daybreaker16

If you could reply to this using the correct template formatting, that would be great. Thanks!

Did you lose items caused by the server? Feel free to fill out this refund request template to get compensated! Be sure to include proof, otherwise go in as much detail as possible in your explanation.

Character Name:

Lost Items:

Requested Refund (In $):

Time/Date of Loss:

Proof of Ownership (Screenshots/Clip):  

Explain what led you to need a refund:

- potato

Name Abram Brown 

Items lost : nos stage 2 ( 2 kits) radio (2 kits) install kit ( 1 kit) nos guage (2 kits) nos stage 1 (1 kit) 

Requested refund $59,000 give or take around that unsure of the actual price on them ( not currently in city to verify)

Date of incident 10/30/22

Time of incident : between 7:00PM and 10:00PM. 

What happened: i went to the mechanic and signed in, after doing so i pulled my orders out i wanted to pull 1 item at a time but sadly that's not an option it dropped all my deliveries. Once that happened it didn't give me the option to pick them up i tried over and over but i wasn't able to pick them up. I attempted to fly out and fly back in really quick and once i did so 2 guys were there and i asked if they picked up my items they said no but all my items were gone. I checked in with the mechanic to see if it showed but nothing. 

Proof has been attached on my original post. 

@daybreaker16

thanks for the quick response, I'm trying to view the files attached but they uploaded as .heic files. Any chance if these are clips you could upload them to streamable or youtube so I can view them and get back to you on your refund?

Thanks!

- potato

• 1 month later...

Howdy @daybreaker16

unfortunately without more proof/ evidence, there isn’t much we can do and I’m going to be DENYING this refund request. Next time, before flying out, try to grab as many screenshots as you can.

thanks!

-potato