Monthly/bi-weekly Community meetings

Not Squid

I’ve seen other servers do community meetings hosted by the owner and staff and let other people get a chance to ask questions. I feel this would be a good idea for the server so everyone can get their ideas out there. Doesn’t have to be monthly maybe bi-monthly but either way

+1  get community involved! We alr off to a good start with pop growing and good rp lets keep it up

+1 While the community that actually plays is small this would be a great idea it might even bring some people back too.

+1. How would yall like to implement this? Just have a day where everyone hops in the dicord? Have staff and the community share their povs of the server? Talk about why it is the way it is (economy, craftable weapons, etc) and talk about would could change? would like a lil feedback on this one so we can get the ball rolling. (DONT FORGET WE ARE LOOKING TO IMPROVE OVERALL RP AND NOT JUST HOW TO GET THE MOST MONEY AND WEAPONS).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paxx said:

+1. How would yall like to implement this? Just have a day where everyone hops in the dicord? Have staff and the community share their povs of the server? Talk about why it is the way it is (economy, craftable weapons, etc) and talk about would could change? would like a lil feedback on this one so we can get the ball rolling. (DONT FORGET WE ARE LOOKING TO IMPROVE OVERALL RP AND NOT JUST HOW TO GET THE MOST MONEY AND WEAPONS).

from other servers I have been in they do the community meeting in discord and have only admins able to speak and they will ask questions, provide what’s being changed etc and people like us can ask to speak as well as have a live chat for staff to read out. Doesn’t have to go like this but it’s just how I’ve seen it done

• Like 2

+1 We have had community meetings in the past and every time they have been incredibly refreshing. I feel that some community members don't get the chance to have a direct dialogue with staff in some situations and this could provide a chance to make that happen.