Revert the garage location change

BlitzEatsHam

Vehicles stored at public garages were recently changed to location specific. Meaning that what garage you put your car in is where you also have to take it out.

This is more realistic but also limits rp by making people run across the map to get there car. If you need to get a car because you were arrested or taken to pill and etc, it would take forever to run to your garage which is not needed. Even though this is a realism server this is one of the realistic things that don't need to be added because it makes the game way more boring by having to run every where to get your car

Edited by BlitzEatsHam
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Andrew Northpeak said:

You may want to re-read the changelog there bucko.

"you can either set a waypoint to the public garage that has the car stored or pay a fee to have it automatically 'towed' to the garage you are at." 

I know, I read that correct. I just dont think its needed to spend 3.5k to get your car out most of the time, lot of people especially new players don't have that amount of money to spend to get their car out most of the time. I think its better to just go back to the old system where if you put your car in a garage you can take it out from other garages with out having to spend 3,5k

10 minutes ago, Andrew Northpeak said:

You may want to re-read the changelog there bucko.

"you can either set a waypoint to the public garage that has the car stored or pay a fee to have it automatically 'towed' to the garage you are at." 

Yeah but nobody with a IQ higher than 1 is going to spend 4k to get their car every time they take it out

• Like 1

-1 People were driving supercars a week after the wipe, $4k is chump change to have your car towed. New players are less likely to even have a car to need to be towed, they're too busy stealing the local vehicles.

• Like 1

On 8/24/2022 at 9:11 AM, potato_mbx said:

-1 People were driving supercars a week after the wipe, $4k is chump change to have your car towed. New players are less likely to even have a car to need to be towed, they're too busy stealing the local vehicles.

I agree with what your saying mostly, but I was talking to a new player and its not chump change to them, their 5k car cost 4k to tow it and it was in sandy and his source of income was meat runs. for some people its not a lot but on top of medical bills and just buying basic stuff its a lot of money to have your car towed most of the time. Especially people who want to RP instead of grinding all day to get money

• 9 months later...