Several adjustments

Bo Dale

1- there needs to be some type of way to clean your cars other than the few car washes in city. they get dirty way to fast.

2- the pay and spray located off of carcer way, has a 50/50 chance of causing a hard crash when driving close to it. a lot of people specifically drive a block away from it to avoid an insurance claim.

3- the races have become more of a headache than fun, the wheels coming off of your car is cool but there needs to be a way to repair it on the road. in a senna gtr it cost 22-44k for a repair at a pay and spray. the pay outs have went down with the required driver amount going up. the hard repairs, the cost of repairs, and the loss of wheels is causing people to leave the race or not get to the finish before the timer has ended, but they do not get paid. that's all fine but the pay of the people who did finish is still cut to the original number of people who joined the race. The end result is that it is costing more than the payout.

- While i understand limiting the payouts and making things expensive gives incentive to grind harder, i do feel like its becoming overkill. if you have put in the time to become level 3 mechanic there is no reason to pay 22k at a pay and spray, bc a mechanic could fix his broken wheel before he paid someone else to do it.

-Sorry for the rant

Bo Dale

16 hours ago, Bo Dale said:

1- there needs to be some type of way to clean your cars other than the few car washes in city. they get dirty way to fast.

2- the pay and spray located off of carcer way, has a 50/50 chance of causing a hard crash when driving close to it. a lot of people specifically drive a block away from it to avoid an insurance claim.

3- the races have become more of a headache than fun, the wheels coming off of your car is cool but there needs to be a way to repair it on the road. in a senna gtr it cost 22-44k for a repair at a pay and spray. the pay outs have went down with the required driver amount going up. the hard repairs, the cost of repairs, and the loss of wheels is causing people to leave the race or not get to the finish before the timer has ended, but they do not get paid. that's all fine but the pay of the people who did finish is still cut to the original number of people who joined the race. The end result is that it is costing more than the payout.

- While i understand limiting the payouts and making things expensive gives incentive to grind harder, i do feel like its becoming overkill. if you have put in the time to become level 3 mechanic there is no reason to pay 22k at a pay and spray, bc a mechanic could fix his broken wheel before he paid someone else to do it.

-Sorry for the rant

Bo Dale

When you crash at the shop by Carcer Way please save the crash log and send it to me on discord. I am working with the creator of the MLO to fix the issue and need to know what is causing the crash. Thank you